The Joy and Pain of Waiting

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Being An Email Support Rep

Being a full time mother requires a lot of patience and guts. I have to take care of my 8 month old Ella and 3 year old Daniel. But at the same time, I look for opportunities where I can have extra income while being at home. 

Because of that desire to also have extra income for my family, I landed being an email support representative. I am just new to this commission based job but honestly, I feel rewarded every time that there is a positive lead. All you have to do is search for US companies and offer SEO and web design services by just sending email. I was able to pay some of my debts and of course bought stuff for my family. I was also given the chance to try the 10 day trial salary. Wow, it was a fulfillment to me as a full time mother.

How about you? Been searching for a job? Why not try to be an email support rep? You could possibly earn and pay off debts and buy for basic needs.


No comments:

Post a Comment