The Joy and Pain of Waiting

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Realizations

Well, my life has been so confusing these days. But one thing is sure: IM STILL OK, PRAISE THE LORD!!!
The uncertainties in life may pull you down but when you choose to be all right in God’s perspective, everything will be ok. Pressures from different sources may be great, but I always thank the Lord that He never left me. It’s hard to be pretentious but I also thank God that He has given me that “ability” so that I will not affect people surrounding me. Wew! My mind may not give in to advises of some friends and colleagues and my heart may not feel ok with the symphaties of every concern people… but I praise the Lord that He is able to bring me back to my senses and realize that apart from him I am just nobody.
I’ve been thanking Him for the uncertainties in my life for because of it… I learned to be sure that in Him my future is secured.
I thank Him for the discouragements I feel in almost everything because He is ready to encourage me when no one is around.
I always thank Him for the hurts people are giving me because I always feel love from Him that never changes over the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment